TOWSON, Md. – With the 2018-19 season underway, the Landmark Conference has enhanced its efforts for a better game-day experience.
The conference provided its eight members new tools to create a welcoming environment in hopes of communicating its behavioral expectations, and information on how to connect with the athletics department.
Fans should see these new signs walking into any facility. Overall, the conference’s goals are to increase awareness of what the Landmark expectations are, and to create a dialogue between attendees, and with the athletics department, in order to establish a fun, enjoyable experience for everyone.
These are the expectations we have for all attendees:
- Cheer for the Players – Thank you for coming out and supporting our students
- Be Respectful of Everyone at All Times – Players, coaches, officials, game staff, and other fans
- Watch Your Language – No abusive, hostile, or offensive remarks
- Refrain From Using Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco Products, and Vaping
- Stay in Designated Spectator Areas
- Remember That It’s Just a Game
Expectations are shared by all Landmark members, so when traveling to support your team, please remember to follow these guidelines. Fans that are unable to adhere to these guidelines will be removed from the facility.